Community InformationNapa County, CA
- Kaiser Foundation Hospitals
- Napa State Hospital
- Narcotics Anonymous
- Veterans Home of California-Holderman Hospital
- Kaiser Permanente Find information and quotes on affordable health insurance for Medicare, families, individuals, and groups.
- Napa County Medical Society Over 100 years of medical excellence !
- Queen of the Valley Hospital For close to 50 years, Queen of the Valley Medical Center has been the premiere medical facility in the Napa Valley. Our long history of providing high quality and caring service is founded on four core values:
- St. Helena Hospital Located two miles north of the town of St. Helena in the Napa Valley, St. Helena Hospital is a 181-bed full-service community hospital offering the latest in state-of-the-art medical, surgical and diagnostic services. It serves as a regional center for cardiac services, outpatient surgery, obstetrics, occupational medicine, pain rehabilitation, plastic and reconstructive surgery, sleep diagnostics and home care services. A comprehensive range of acute care, behavioral health and wellness programs draws patients from the San Francisco Bay Area and beyond.
- The Heart & Health Center When your goal is happy, healthytomorrows&.start with our heart and health care today
- Real Estate Reader
- Us Regional News
- American Canyon Eagle Local newspaper for American Canyon California. Information on restaurants, food, wine, hotels and lifestyle.
- Cronicas Napa, CA Hispanic community newspaper in Spanish
- Lake Berryessa News Welcome to The Lake Berryessa e-News!
- Napa Valley Register Daily newspaper web site serving Napa Valley with news, sports, entertainment, weather and classified ads.
- St. Helena Star Local newspaper for St Helena California. Information on restaurants, food, wine, hotels and lifestyle.
- Weekly Calistogan Local newspaper for Calistoga California. Information on restaurants, food, wine, hotels and lifestyle.
- Skyline Wilderness Park
- Bale Grist Mill State Historic Park The park is the site of a water-powered grist mill that was built in 1846. It was once the center of social activity as Napa Valley settlers gathered to have their corn and wheat ground into meal or flour.
- Bothe Napa Valley State Park This state park, located on 2,000 acres, has lots to offer. 50 camp sites, outdoor swimming, picnic sites, hiking and biking trails, and more. Day use is $5 per vehicle, camping is $15 weekdays, $16 on weekends.
- Lake Berryesssa Lake Berryessa is located just 45 minutes from downtown Napa. One of the largest man-made lakes in California, with 168 miles of shoreline, water skiing, fishing, and camping are the favorite activities at the lake, with a number of resorts and public access locations to choose from.
- Robert Louis Stevenson State Park More serious hiking here on 5,000 acres. Climb to the top of Mount St. Helena. It's rustic, limited parking, no water, no restrooms. But the views make it worth the trip! Best time to visit is spring and fall as it can be very hot in the summer. No entrance fees.
- Sonoma Historic Park Sonoma State Historic Park is in the center of the charming old town of Sonoma, surrounded by shops, and nearby wineries. In the center of a large, tree-covered park is the old city hall. The historic buildings of the state park border the city park with its picnic tables and benches which invite visitors to rest and enjoy the beautiful surroundings.
- California Highway Patrol The mission of the California Highway Patrol is to provide the highest level of safety, service, and security to the people of California.
- Emergency Services The Napa County Office of Emergency Services (OES) works with County departments, state agencies, and community groups to handle major disasters that affect County residents. In the event of a disaster, an Emergency Operations Center (EOC) is setup and staffed with trained professionals who coordinate all communications, logistics, resources, and recovery programs.
- Napa County Sheriff Welcome to the Napa Sheriff's Online Office. The Napa Sheriff's Office is pleased to make this website available to the users of the Internet. We hope that this website is user friendly as well as a valuable law enforcement resource. During the construction of this website, Sheriff Douglas Koford deterred the design team from creating an on-line crime reporting system. Sheriff Koford believes it is necessary to make personal contact with all County residents who are victims of crime.
- Napa Superior Court It is the mission of the Napa Superior Court to render fair and equal justice; to inspire trust and confidence in the legal system; and to serve the public with courtesy and efficiency.
- Napa City - County Library Welcome to the Napa City-County Library.Our goal is for your visits to the library to be pleasant and successful. We are dedicated to helping you make use of the full range of resources, services and programs that we have to offer.
- Napa Valley Genealogy Library The library building was purchased and paid for via fund raising, gifts, and donations -- quite a testimony to the term volunteer! The library serves as our centerpiece, providing a unique research facility for our members and the public.
- Napa Valley Wine Library "The purpose of this organization shall be to maintain an association of persons interested in books and other documents relating to wine and to the history of wine, to acquire funds for the Napa Valley Wine Library, and to encourage, support and maintain such activities as the board of directors may from time to time deem appropriate to preserve and disseminate information regarding viticulture, enology and wine lore, particularly as it pertains to the Napa Valley."
- St. Helena Public Library The heritage of the St. Helena Public Library is distinguished by one hundred twenty-seven years of strong local commitment to service.
- NDT (Napa Downtown Trolley) Transit Agency
- NVCC (Napa Valley Commute Club) Solano and Napa counties are special places, with an inviting mix of rural and suburban lifestyles and easy access to nearby urban amenities. They are conveniently located between two of Californias most dynamic metropolitan regions San Francisco and Sacramento.
- The Napa County Transportation and Planning Agency The Napa County Transportation & Planning Agency (NCTPA) was formed in 1998 as a joint effort by the cities of American Canyon, Calistoga, Napa, St. Helena, the town of Yountville and the County of Napa. The NCTPA serves as the countywide transportation planning agency.
- VINE The VINE, the region's fixed-route bus system, provides safe, affordable and accessible transportation for all residents and visitors in Napa Valley. With its community shuttles, it's easy to enjoy the best of what Napa Valley has to offer.
- Clos Pegase Collection Just down the road from the town of Calistoga, there is a crossroads. It's the intersection of wine and art. And at that crossroads, you'll find something rare and remarkable: balance.
- Dreamweavers Theatre Dreamweavers Troupe, Inc. is a non-profit organization dedicated to bringing the arts and the joy of performance to the wonderful Napa Valley community. Our mission is to entertain, enlighten and enhance the lives of community members by offering the opportunity to view and participate in theatrical productions.
- Hess Collection The Hess Collection was founded by Swiss entrepreneur Donald Hess, who first purchased vineyards on Mount Veeder in 1978.
- Napa County Historical Society The Napa County Historical Society is a research, archival and educational organization dedicated to the discovery, preservation and presentation of the people and history of Napa County, and its place in California History.
- Napa Valley Museum The Napa Valley Museum is dedicated to promoting the cultural and environmental heritage of the Napa Valley.
- Napa Valley Opera House The Napa Valley Opera House enriches the cultural experience of a diverse communityoffering istinctive performing arts and preserving a unique historic theater.
- Napa Valley Symphony Assn. The Napa Valley Symphony (NVS) was found in 1933 by Luigi Catalano, director of the Napa Conservatory of Music, as a means for students and volunteer musicans to provide symphonic music to the community.
- Rivers Edge Kayak and Canoe Trips Take the most scenic and remote variety of trips available on the Russian RiverGUARANTEED!
- Sharpsteen Museum Assn. The Sharpsteen Museum's permanent exhibits are designed to present the history of the upper Napa Valley from its pre-history to post World War I with an emphasis on people and changes brought by the period of U.S. emigration and development.
Kris Chun, REALTOR®
2015 President North Bay Association of REALTORS – Napa Chapter
1560 Silverado Trail, Napa, CA 94559
Fusion Real Estate Network